Saturday, October 5, 2013

What I Do Here:

Welcome to The Rangers Breakdown! As the hockey season continues, I will be posting after each New York Rangers game, and I will be describing each goal for and against the Blueshirts as they follow their quest for the Stanley Cup. As someone who is fascinated by the circles and arrows aspect of hockey, I tend to watch games from the perspective of "why is this happening now?", and I'm hoping we can get some discussion going about where the root causes lie. On off-days, I'll talk about other aspects of the Rangers play, including some stats that won't be in the box score or a detailed analysis of a near miss. One thing this site will not be is a Rangers news site, as there are many other places you can get Rangers and NHL news with much greater depth and insight (such as Blueshirt Banter, The New York Rangers Blog, Backhand Shelf, etc.). Go visit them, they're nice people and know many things about hockey.

And now without further ado, let's take a look at the game against Phoenix that happened Thursday night...

No comments:

Post a Comment